Sales Enablement Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Advanced Navigation is one of the world’s most ambitious innovators in AI robotics and navigation technology across land, air, sea and space. While our main headquarters are in Sydney, we have multiple research facilities in Australia and sales offices around the world. Since 2011, the company has experienced great success and has progressed into several deep, new technologies. Our fields of expertise include underwater sonar, GNSS, radio frequency systems, inertial sensors, robotics, quantum sensors and photonics.
Today, Advanced Navigation is a supplier to some of the world's largest companies, including Airbus, Boeing, Google, Tesla, Apple, and General Motors. We are the catalyst of the autonomy revolution and our technology can be seen in exciting applications across the globe.
Hydrus, our revolutionary underwater robot will help restore oceans to a flourishing state. You will find our navigation systems in the autonomous Indy race cars and thousands of Plus AI autonomous trucks. We help farmers adopt autonomous farming equipment and assist in various fields of research. Switching to software, our cloud-based drone management platform helps patrol beaches for emergency rescues and shark tracking. Off-planet, we will deliver a navigation system for the next NASA moon landing. The applications of our technologies are quite limitless - where there is autonomy, you will find Advanced Navigation.
The Sales Enablement Manager will have the responsibility and ownership of increasing the Sales Team’s effectiveness, productivity, knowledge base and overall abilities to deliver on sales commitments.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, the Sales Enablement Manager fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operations and consistent acceleration of the team’s success.
You should be highly motivated and passionate about this role, as you will be critical to the overall effectiveness and productivity of the Sales Team. This will include being responsible for driving all of the improvement initiatives and plans cross-functionally in order to ensure the Sales Team’s growth and success of obtaining aggressive market share growth.
- Be an early member of a quickly expanding global customer engagement team
- Part ownership and key collaborator of the overall productivity, effectiveness and predictability of the Sales organization
- Sales enablement uses content, coaching, training, technology, tools, processes and systems to help reps onboarding, improve their skills, and ability to sell
- Sales enablement leaders care about increasing productivity, making a business impact they can measure, and getting training programs out the door faster.
- Sales Enablement Activities
- Partner with other Advanced Navigation teams (e.g. Sales, Support, Marketing, Product Management and Operations) to improve our go-to-market narrative, execution and acceleration of our growth
- Ensure operational excellence by keeping our CRM (Salesforce) always updated, guaranteeing business integrity, business linearity and forecasting accuracy
- 5+ or more years of experience in sales enablement roles, ideally within B2B technology company
- Track record of building, implementing, and continuously improving sales onboarding and training programs to improve business outcomes
- Extensive knowledge of B2B sales processes, skills, and tools to drive efficiency, effectiveness, predictability, and scalability
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Commitment to high standards, data-driven decision-making, continuous improvement, and teamwork
- Strong business acumen and a solid understanding of the key drivers of revenue growth
- Experience managing and/or implementing one or more leading CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Be a strong team player and leader that is passionate about being a part of a fast-moving and entrepreneurial company
- Ability to collaborate globally effectively working across multiple levels, roles and functions in the organization
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones across the globe
- A sense of being coach-able and invested in your professional growth
- Experience to create PowerPoint presentations and present them at internal/customer meetings and conference calls
- The ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, international cultures and distributed teams
- Be highly motivated with an energetic, responsive and decisive attitude
- Strong knowledge of Work and Health Safety (WHS) practices
- Proven high standards of attention to details, time management and follow-through on commitments
- Languages: English
What are some of the benefits you will have access to?
You'll have access to industry-leading products with diverse applications within some of the most interesting and exciting projects worldwide. We’re growing a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With great opportunities for growth and variety, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
Apart from the above you will be doing your life's best work in a large, fun office in central Sydney close to all public transportation, with coffee and breakfast provided, to keep you going throughout the day.
See more open positions at Advanced Navigation
Something looks off?