Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
Advanced Navigation is one of the world’s most ambitious innovators in AI robotics and navigation technology across land, air, sea and space. While our main headquarters are in Sydney, we have multiple research facilities in Australia and sales offices around the world.
Today, Advanced Navigation is a supplier to some of the world's largest companies and helps automate some of the worlds biggest industries. Hydrus, our revolutionary underwater robot will help restore oceans to a flourishing state. You will find our navigation systems in the autonomous Indy race cars and thousands of Plus AI autonomous trucks. We help farmers adopt autonomous farming equipment and assist in various fields of research. Switching to software, our cloud-based drone management platform helps patrol beaches for emergency rescues and shark tracking. Off-planet, we will deliver a navigation system for the next NASA moon landing. The applications of our technologies are quite limitless - where there is autonomy, you will find Advanced Navigation.
Overview of Position
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager role is integral to our Marketing Team's mission. We are dedicated to crafting strategic marketing initiatives that facilitate the entire customer journey, from awareness and consideration to lead generation, sales enablement and upselling.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Advanced Navigation, responsible for overseeing the digital team, plays a pivotal role in shaping and executing the company's digital marketing strategies. The digital team comprises a Digital Marketing Manager and Executive as well as a Senior Web Developer, each with their unique responsibilities.
Our strong alignment with the sales team fosters collaboration, ensuring that our exceptional products receive the attention they deserve. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting the Global Sales and Marketing team by planning and executing activities that not only build a robust sales pipeline but also drive revenue growth.
- Digital Strategy: Develop and execute the company's digital marketing strategy to achieve business goals with a focus on performance, brand, inbound, outbound marketing
- Performance Campaigns: Design and manage performance marketing campaigns across Google Ads, SEM, Social and CRM to drive targeted results
- Working closely with Sales Operations to manage lead handling within Salesforce
- Campaign Management: Plan and manage digital advertising campaigns, optimising for maximum ROI
- Data Analytics: Utilise data and analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to track and report on the performance of digital marketing initiatives, making data-driven decisions to improve results.
- Tech Stack: Manage digital platforms such as Google Ads, HubSpot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and others to optimise marketing efforts.
- Reporting: Develop comprehensive reporting mechanisms to measure and communicate the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and manage a team of digital marketing professionals, fostering a collaborative and results-driven work environment.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams and consider the views of the executive board and other business functions to ensure alignment of marketing efforts with overall business strategies.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or Postgraduate Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in a tech or AI-related industry
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team of marketing professionals
- Expertise in planning and executing performance marketing campaigns across Google Ads, SEM, Youtube and LInkedIn
- Proficiency in using data and analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to drive marketing decisions
- Familiarity with digital platforms such as Google Ads, HubSpot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and others
- SEO: Proficiency in search engine optimisation techniques.
- Strategy and Reporting: A must-have strength in developing and executing digital marketing strategies, as well as comprehensive reporting.
What are some of the benefits you will have access to?
Our Sydney office is in the heart of the CBD, close to all public transport, great restaurants and cafe’s. We offer financial support to our employees for further education as well as conferences, meetups and training courses. We also run an employee assistance program and regular team building and social activities. We have weekly Yoga, Meditation and Pilates classes, as well as the occasional dance class! There’s also free coffee and snacks, and fortnightly team lunches. Apart from the above you will be doing your life's best work with some extremely passionate and talented people.