Account Manager - Sales (Mumbai)
Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace supporting institutions, recruiters and students within the international student placement sector. Our innovative platform allows institutions, recruiters and students to directly connect with one another, resulting in matching the right international study experience with students across the world.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. Behind the technology, we have over 400 amazingly talented humans making it all happen. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our vision and create a positive legacy.
The business development team is responsible for acquiring and engaging recruiters across the 20+ source markets. The team is responsible for
- Driving the demand of students through our network of recruiters
- Driving the revenue thru recruiter subscription and student placement
- Driving revenues from the sale of products like accommodation financial services travel etc
- Identifying and rolling out new revenue streams in order to increase our total revenue
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving business growth within Education Agents/ Recruiters. You are required to be based in Mumbai, India and have authorized proof to work in the location.
- As Account Manager you will work with a portfolio of Recruiters across all Adventus Partner Universities & Institutions to meet and exceed student enrolment goals.
- The role requires the ability to manage strong relationships with Recruiters, contributing to their sales strategy.
- The role takes responsibility for the service experience and delivery to the Recruiter network.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales, ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of International Students.
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a proven successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management.
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the opportunities and challenges within this industry.
- Execution of regional sales plans in collaboration with the reporting manager.
- Identify Recruiter growth opportunities and areas of potential risk.
- Achieve and exceed student enrolment targets.
- Primary point of contact for all Recruiters.
- Supporting in all enquiries and providing prompt and clear responses whilst maximizing leads.
- Produce business performance reports as and when required.
- Represent Adventus Partner Universities & Institutions at exhibition and recruitment events.
- Lead Recruiter facing activities and oversee all student recruitment activities in the region.
- Manage Recruiter network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved Recruiter satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in-market competitor awareness and analysis.
- Comply with Adventus policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Ensuring day-to-day operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.