Senior Product Manager, Onboarding
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2022
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is a Product-led organisation. Our values include being Customer First, Craftsmanship, and Obsessive Curiosity; we care about the details and creating first-class products at a global scale. Our Product team brings together commercial strategy, engineering, design, and financial compliance to deliver Airwallex’s product suite to a customer audience around the world. Our Product members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
1. Define Airwallex’s products, from strategy and solution design to roadmap and delivery plans
2. Collaborate across product domains to drive cross-functional initiatives and leverage all aspects of the Airwallex product suite
3. Collaborate closely with target users, commercial teams, senior leadership, design, go-to-market, and engineering to bring our products to reality.
4. Inform product strategy and approach by deeply understanding our user requirements, target markets, and competitive landscape
5. Iterate quickly on new product launches, feature enhancements, and user feedback
1. Experience with product exploration and go to market proposition, product design, product planning and development
2. Experience considering both user requirements and commercial strategy in order to drive meaningful product growth
3. Experience taking products from ideation to delivery, ideally at global scale
4. Ability to manage difficult tradeoffs such as long term product vision and short term growth requirements
5. Ability to thrive in data driven, cross functional teams that can move ideas to reality in very short periods of time
6. Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
7. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey product strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences
8. Experience in any of the following is a plus: hyper growth startup environments, software engineering, financial product industry
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?