Head of Revenue Strategy, Americas
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As the Head of Revenue Strategy Americas, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a long range strategic plan for our SME and Enterprise business units in North America along with leading Latin America expansion plans. Reporting to the Americas GM, you’ll recruit and manage a Strategy team while partnering closely with global Product, Marketing, Finance, Ops, Sales and Legal teams.
- Partner closely with the GM to develop a long range strategic plan for the Americas region
- Help define the key verticals and value proposition of our products to drive growth
- Collaborate with the Global Product Strategy team and drive alignment for regional product needs
- Advise Marketing team to build out the right campaigns for customer acquisition
- Ensure SMB and Enterprise Sales teams are efficient and set up for success
- Manage US business performance
- Work hand in hand with other regions and the global Growth Product team to build the right user experience and tools to continue to drive exponential growth
You Are Someone Who Has:
- 5+ years of Tier 1 management consulting / investment banking experience
- Experience working at a rapidly growing fintech in a product, revenue, or commercial strategy role
- Strong managerial experience in scaling teams
- The ability and willingness to be hands on as needed
- The ability to be creative and decisive with data driven approach
- The ability to drive growth within North America (Canada and LATAM) while growing sustainably towards an IPO
- And is - a thought leader within the fintech community
Life At Airwallex
💸We are committed to paying globally competitive salaries, bonuses & we share our business success through every employee receiving equity in the company
💻 Hybrid work in the heart of San Francisco - 3 days a week required in the office
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalized private support, coaching, and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your Birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Parental leave and baby bonding leave
🏳️🌈Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
🔅Internal Airwallex community groups and local social clubs
💸Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
And much much more!
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?