Senior Manager, Strategic Finance & Corporate Development
Accounting & Finance
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The Manager, Strategic Finance & Corporate Development will work in a high caliber team and interact with many different parts of the organization such as strategy, finance, sales, data, partnership and product.
- Analyze where to deploy resources and develop partnership, investment, and/or acquisition strategies to drive long term strategic value
- Evaluate white space business, product, and market opportunities in the ecosystem
- Work with executives on fundraising activities and investor communication
- Develop operating and financial models to support business case
- Execute transactions that will have a material impact on the business
- A strategic thinker and analytical in your approach to developing strategies
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritize opportunities to focus on
- Someone who consistently “goes the extra mile” in your work
- Someone who works collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Someone with the ability to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner to stakeholders and senior management
What You Will Bring:
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in top-tier investment banking, private equity, venture capital, strategy/management consulting or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills essential
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required, ability to create and manage financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?