Senior Fraud Risk Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As part of the Global Risk Operations Team, this newly created role will support issuing risk operations and is expected to drive standards in risk reduction and customer outcomes through the completion of risk assessments, rules, processes and operational excellence to ensure our current and future customers have a seamless experience with Airwallex and we protect all parties we interact with. We expect you to have strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding on fraud related topics.
- Support the launches of new products and use cases from a fraud / risk perspective
- Ownership of insights and key learnings from fraud incidents and improving the current suite of fraud controls in response
- Responsibility to improve risk settings and drive better customer outcomes with respect to fraud management
- Manage fraud detection capabilities and ensure that customer and business impacts are mitigated
- Manage SLAs and deadlines to meet team and company goals
- Responsible for deepening relationships with key stakeholders across the Issuing business
- Ensure adherence to local and Global Compliance policies and procedures
What you will bring:
- Experience managing card payment fraud including (but not limited to) dispute management, developing and creating fraud rules and alerts
- The willingness to learn new processes and develop skills at a fast pace
- Strong analytical skills including excel, business intelligence tools. and SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant fields: Finance, Business, Technology
- Experience working in a global environment strongly preferred
- Experience in FinTech or start-up experience strongly preferred
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?