Senior Associate, Regional Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We’re on the look out for a Senior Growth Marketing Associate to support our marketing and growth objectives.
This position demands digital marketing expertise. As a Senior Growth Marketing Associate. You will be working closely with the Growth Marketing Manager on a strategic level with the marketing team but also be hands-on in driving and executing campaigns and promotions.
You’ll work closely with regional marketing, sales, and strategy teammates, and will report to the Growth Marketing Manager in Singapore.
- Support the development and execution of Airwallex’s Growth marketing strategy
- Support the development, execution and report of a cost-effective digital marketing programs across multiple channels including SEM/PPC, Paid Social, Display Advertising to reach weekly lead targets
- Prepare and execute content and communication initiatives in a variety of formats such as blogs, company website copy, eDMs, and ad campaigns
- Exceptional English written skills, with experience writing thought blog content and organising video content for a B2B audience
- Manage and grow our network of external vendors to scale the growth strategy
What you bring:
- 3+ years B2B growth marketing experience within a startup, known brand, or digital marketing agency
- Experience with digital content formats, such as video and email marketing, as well as Google Analytics and Search Console for content ideation and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in developing high-quality content, preferably with a portfolio of published content, intended to drive B2B customer acquisition
- Great attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail
- Foundational knowledge of digital marketing principles
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?