Customer Success Manager
New South Wales, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Based out of our Melbourne or Sydney office, this role will work closely with other members of the AU account management team to ensure that customers are able to make best use of the Airwallex platform.
You will work cross functionally, engaging with many teams across the Airwallex family including sales, product, engineering, marketing, finance and strategy. This role will predominantly focus on upselling, cross-selling & building multi-stakeholder relationships with our clients.
As an Airwallex Customer Success Manager, your focus will be on identifying opportunities for product utilisation and providing the day-to-day support that enables our customers to operate and grow. These customer relationships will be based on a deep understanding of their business and Airwallex’s product suite to meet the goals of both parties.
- Promote the advantages of using the Airwallex platform and ensure our customer base is utilising it in the most effective way
- Advocate for your customer and represent their voice inside of Airwallex
- Educate our customers on how to leverage the full range of products, particularly as new features are made available
- Utilising Zendesk tickets for sales queries to upsell and cross-sell customers on additional Airwallex products and features
- Be a close point of contact for solving customer issues, in tandem with the Customer Support team
What you will bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer support or account management role
- Prior work at a financial services business would be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated experience in building customer loyalty and driving increased spend
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker & Outreach is highly regarded
- Comfort with a fast-paced, dynamic environment is a must; past exposure to a high-growth and/or globally distributed startup is also valuable
When you join Airwallex, You Choose "Bigger Growth Opportunities."
In 2022 as a Global business, we achieved the following:
- Series E stage, total funding of USD $900 Million, $5.5B valuation
- Expanded into new markets
- Forged partnerships with Shopify, Hubspot, Plaid, Trip Actions/Navan, Agoda, and Qantas
- We launched our Scholarship Partnership with The University of Melbourne
- Asia FinTech Awards: Team of the Year, Fintech of the Year
- Xero Awards Australia: Financial Services App of the Year
- Top 100 Women in Fintech: #40 Lucy Liu, Co-Founder of Airwallex
- Over 37% of our Australian team were promoted last year
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 3 months each year
🦄 Accelerate your career - We've reached consistent unicorn status and our people are a huge part of this. Airwallex is the place where you can grow to your full potential, with more than a third of our Australian team promoted last year
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?