Senior Associate, Growth Marketing (Lifecycle)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We’re on the lookout for a talented CRM & Lifecycle Senior Associate/Marketing Manager to define and implement our scaled customer engagement and retention strategies. You’ll obsess about customer journeys and work across a variety of touch points to help new and existing users understand the true value of Airwallex’s solutions. You’re someone with a keen appreciation for data and analytics, you rigorously measure campaign performance, and you continually look for ways to improve effectiveness. You’ll also advocate for the appropriate tooling, technology, and processes to help make sure we offer a delightful customer experience, no matter where someone is in their lifecycle. You know what it takes to build a sophisticated, bilingual CRM and lifecycle program–one that relies heavily on data and modeling to deliver timely, personalised engagements at scale.
- Define and execute Airwallex’s Hong Kong CRM and lifecycle marketing strategy, including new user onboarding, prospect nurturing, and customer cross-sells
- Partner with account management team to create and manage campaign execution including calendar planning, targeting, segmentation, and reporting
- Recommend and implement lifecycle tooling and technology, and guide improvements to Airwallex’s marketing stack
- Define KPIs and set up processes for campaign reporting and analysis
- Oversee email marketing health
- Obsess about local customer insights and tailor messaging and distribution channels accordingly
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Data Science to develop and launch automated flows informed by propensity models and behavioural data
What you will bring:
- 4+ years experience in Marketing, with at least 2 years experience in CRM/ Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms like Marketo
- Demonstrated results in improving lead volume, conversion rates, retention, and product adoption
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for commercial and operational performance
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, and a customer-obsessed approach
- An ability to analyse customer, business, and industry data to distil insights and drive performance
- Familiarity with SQL & Google Big Query is favourable, but not a hard requirement
- Superior bilingual communication skills (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail (English & Traditional Chinese)
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?