Product Manager <Extern>
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is a Product-led organisation. Our values include being Customer First, Craftsmanship, and Obsessive Curiosity; we care about the details and creating first-class products at a global scale. Our Product team brings together commercial strategy, engineering, design, and financial compliance to deliver Airwallex’s product suite to a customer audience around the world. Our Product members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Define Airwallex’s products, from strategy and solution design to roadmap and delivery plans
- Collaborate across product domains to drive cross-functional initiatives and leverage all aspects of the Airwallex product suite
- Collaborate closely with target users, commercial teams, senior leadership, design, go-to-market, and engineering to bring our products to reality.
- Inform product strategy and approach by deeply understanding our user requirements, target markets, and competitive landscape
- Iterate quickly on new product launches, feature enhancements, and user feedback
- Experience working on a customer-facing product with a heavy UX/UI focus
- Must have experience working with the following stakeholder types; Design, Customers, Internal leadership, Engineering, Commercial teams
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and thoughtful decision making
- Owns and drives the creation of roadmap and delivery of projects independently. Good at taking initiative
- Able to operate at both a high level (e.g., defining longer-term vision and strategy) and also engage in the weeds (e.g., working through very detailed edge case requirements with their team or reviewing product copy)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and moving fast/being scrappy when needed
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?