Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations, CLRO Office
Posted on Friday, June 2, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As part of the LRC office, you’ll be responsible for working closely with the CLRO to drive key strategic & licensing initiatives across the globe. You are a self-starter and independent thinker with exceptional analytical and communication skills, capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information while supporting a rapidly changing organization.
- Someone who enjoys ‘getting things done’ and finds ways to drive tangible outcomes
- A strategic thinker and analytical in your approach to developing strategies
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Someone who works collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Someone with the ability to synthesise and communicate in a simple but effective manner
- Facilitate and manage selected cross-functional deep-dives and special projects on business gaps/cases issued by CLRO, automation, organisational effectiveness, and roadmap delivery.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders to ensure they are well-informed of their roles in each project, negotiate timelines and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Prepare and update materials for quarterly planning and related activities, highlighting progress towards goals, key risks and dependencies
- Be a sounding board to working-level project teams and/or stakeholders with objectives to resolve inefficiencies and roadblocks, and to keep the projects against their agreed timelines
- Project management of key cross-domain initiatives to support the global program and its initiatives across all LRC
- Set up and manage data analytics capabilities for the LRC
- Performing analysis and reporting including cost modelling and headcount
- Drive operations effectiveness, efficiencies and initiatives across the LRC functions as we grow globally
What you bring
- 5 - 8 years of experience, preferably with a fast-growing tech startup or top-tier strategy/management consulting or law firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills essential
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high-growth environment are advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.