Director, Revenue Strategy & Operations, Asia
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting to the General Manager, Hong Kong & Southeast Asia, your role will be to shape Airwallex’ commercial strategy in the region, identify the key priorities for the commercial teams and then support the team to deliver against them, taking direct accountability for doing so where needed.
- Support the General Manager, Hong Kong & Southeast Asia to analyze and drive the region’s commercial results
- Advise on the overall commercial strategy of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, and plan and coordinate internal resources for key commercial initiatives and deals
- Lead and contribute to internal cross-team projects to standardize and improve commercial processes and systems, including but not limited to commercial SOPs, CRM systems, data analytics toolkits, training programs, etc.
- Taking direct accountability for driving the most critical/complex special projects
- Co-ordinating with colleagues across functional areas and Airwallex globally to enable us to deliver against our commercial, product and operational priorities
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from a credible university
- 8+ years of work experience with relevant background in a top-tier consulting firm,
- Passionate about startup culture, with a strong ownership mentality, high resilience under pressure, and abilities to navigate through a global organization
- Experience synthesizing multiple information sources into a coherent framework for addressing business opportunities or challenges
- Solid skills in data analysis, with some familiarity in data analytical tools and methodologies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills in order to coordinate with different parties and drive project implementation
- Written and verbal communication in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Preferred location is in Hong Kong, but Singapore will also be considered.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.