Senior Finance Manager, Treasury
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
- Investment Management: Develop investment policies, analyze investment opportunities, make both short-term and long-term investment decisions that could strike a good balance between liquidity efficiency and investment return
- Risk Management: Identify, develop and implement risk management strategies to mitigate potential risk exposures around counterparty risk, liquidity risk, FX risk and other financial risks. etc. to protect the company's financial position.
- Strategic Financial Planning: Supporting the Treasury team in strategic financial planning by providing insights and recommendations on financial matters. Collaborate with the team and other departments to align treasury strategies with the organization's overall strategic goals and objectives.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the treasury function. Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging technologies, and market trends to identify opportunities for process improvements, automation, and optimization of treasury operations.
- Leadership and Team Management: The Treasury Senior Manager is responsible for day-to-day leadership and execution of Treasury projects and ensuring reporting is efficient, timely and accurate.
Who we are looking for someone who:
- Has experience working across both execution and strategy in a Treasury function
- Is not afraid of taking up challenges
- Is not willing to settle with status quo and always looking for better solutions
- Has strong problem solving skills
- Is open minded and has strong fast learning capability
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Has a good practical understanding of the financial markets, products and derivatives
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.