Senior Associate, Growth Marketing (Performance Marketing)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, HK & SEA, you will manage our performance marketing and marketing operations efforts in Hong Kong. You will work closely with other marketing teammates to develop a winning performance marketing strategy. You will partner with our agency partners to deliver compelling and cost-effective digital campaigns that span the entire user funnel, and you will be obsessive when it comes to measurement, experimentation, and creative excellence. This is a great opportunity to join that team and help shape the next phase of Airwallex’s growth in the Hong Kong region.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare, manage and optimize campaigns across all paid channels to reach weekly lead targets
- Own and manage critical performance marketing agency relationships to make sure we have effective and localised campaigns to drive results
- Own and manage regional performance marketing data reporting, make use of user and market insights to improve segmentation, messaging, and distributions strategies
- Partner with marketing operations and sales team to make sure our spend and ROI are accurately tracked and reported
Who you are:
- You are a strategic thinker and highly analytical in identifying key problems to solve
- You do not settle for the status quo but instead bring high levels of creativity and innovation to solutions you propose
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You have the ability to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years B2B lead generation experience within a startup, known brand, or digital marketing agency
- A track record of creating sound strategies that deliver on various goals across the user funnel - from awareness to acquisition.
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to effectively measure and optimise campaign performance and drive a solid return on ad spend.
- An obsession with user and market insights, and an ability to incorporate them into your localised strategies and tactics
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Excellent bilingual interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail (English & Traditional Chinese)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.