Integrated Campaigns Manager, Global
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and measuring integrated global marketing programs that drive enterprise demand and keep prospects engaged throughout the funnel. You should have proven success running enterprise, data-driven marketing programs that deliver business results; and a track record of collaborating with regional marketing and sales teams to execute programs that build sales opportunities and pipeline for Airwallex. This is an opportunity for someone who likes to collaborate with functional and cross functional stakeholders, manage multiple projects and think strategically and tactically to execute.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the execution of our global integrated campaigns by building the campaign strategy, plan that aligns with Airwallex’s core business goals and objectives
- Drive alignment with marketing and cross-functional partners across Regional Marketing, Performance Marketing, Partner, Marketing Operations, Brand, Design, Sales, Comms, and others to execute integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with the Content team to develop relevant campaign materials, such as landing pages, emails, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and sales enablement kits
- Partner with the Performance Marketing team to build media plans to acquire and nurture prospective buyers and improve ROI, and with the Design team to support the development of new, high-performing creatives
- Track, measure, and communicate campaign results, continually optimizing for efficiency and scale, and seek to generate new global best practices through experiments
- 6+ years of experience driving scaled campaigns across multiple markets
- Experience working with global and regional functional teams across US,EMEA,APAC to drive campaigns
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices.
- Proficient in using marketing automation platforms like Marketo, CRM systems like Salesforce, and analytics tools like Looker/Tableau
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience in Fintech, payments and SaaS sector
- Experience working at dynamic and high growth companies
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.