Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
In this newly created role, the Executive Assistant will provide support to our GM, ANZ and SVP, Global Head of Product. Acting as the trusted liaison between our GM and SVP and their internal/external stakeholders and teams, you will work to ensure that they are able to focus on priority work by leveraging your exceptional organisation, communication, and administrative skills to triage and prioritise incoming requests.
- Extensive calendar management across multiple time zones
- Acting as the point of contact for internal/external stakeholders requiring time and or action from the GM
- Proactively coordinating internal and external meetings inc. agenda preparation, venue and technology, documenting minutes, etc.
- Travel arrangements including but not limited to flight & hotel bookings, transfers, visa coordination, and other local requirements
- Preparation and/or distribution of internal communications on behalf of the GM (including management of team distribution lists)
- Assistance in preparing documents and presentations
- Invoice and expense management
- Assisting with the coordination of new workplace initiatives
- Ad-hoc reception coverage, office management, and other project tasks as required
What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Diligence, reliability, and a strong sense of responsibility particularly in relation to confidential and sensitive matters
- A calm demeanour
- Appetite for new challenges and opportunities
- A sense of fun and collaboration to help foster a lovely working environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ‘start up’ technologies e.g. Slack, Google Suite, Confluence, Zoom
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.