Senior Software Engineer Backend, Shanghai (Payments Platform)
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
You will be a well-rounded (Senior) software engineer to contribute to the Payments Platform Team. Please click the link to get more detailed information about the product.
【Payments Platform - Online Payment】：
A Typical Day
- Use Java 8 / Kotlin as the programming language, and cooperate with the senior technical team to develop the company's payment products and transaction systems;
- Based on the company's microservice framework, independently complete the design and development of components;
- Try new technologies and put forward architectural suggestions;
- Coach newcomers to develop good software engineering knowledge and coding standard awareness.
- More than 8 years of Core Java development, more than 5 years of experience in Internet application / large financial system/e-commerce platform development;
- More than one year of experience in payment platform development;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and related majors;
- Proficient in Java 8, familiar with Java multi-threading, high concurrency, IO / NIO, network communication, etc .;
- Familiar with commonly used design patterns, with experience in the design and development of large-scale distributed, high concurrency, high load, high availability systems;
- Master various common server technologies, which can optimize service response and data query, ensure various service quality, and solve the problems of high concurrency and high availability;
- Familiar with Spring / Spring Boot;
- Familiar with HTTP, TCP / IP protocol, and REST specifications;
- Master Gradle / Maven and other build tools;
- Familiar with the use of Docker cluster;
- Familiar with JSON & XML.
Nice to Have
- International clearing and settlement / foreign exchange transactions;
- Fluent in English;
- Cassandra / Redis / NoSQL / Hadoop;
- Kotlin / Scala / Python / Golang / R;
- Docker Swarm / Kubernetes;
- Aliyun Cloud / AWS.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.