Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations, LRC Office
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting to the LRC (Legal, Risk and Compliance) office Chief of Staff, you’ll be responsible to drive key strategic & licensing initiatives across the globe. You are a self-starter and independent thinker with exceptional analytical and communication skills, capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information while supporting a rapidly changing organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate and manage selected cross-functional deep-dives and special projects on business gaps/cases issued by CLRO, automation, organizational effectiveness, and roadmap delivery
- Manage internal legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders, as well as cross-functional stakeholders (including Revenue Operations, Operations, People & Talent, Commercial) to ensure they are well-informed of their roles in each project, negotiate timelines and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Prepare and update materials for quarterly planning and related activities, highlighting progress towards goals, key risks and dependencies
- Be a sounding board to working-level project teams and/or stakeholders with objectives to resolve inefficiencies and roadblocks, and to keep the projects against their agreed timelines
- Project management of key cross-domain initiatives to support the global program and its initiatives across all LRC
- Set up and manage data analytics capabilities for the LRC
- Performing analysis and reporting including business case modeling, capacity modeling, project timelines, KPI development and tracking
- Drive operations effectiveness, efficiencies and initiatives across the LRC functions as we grow globally
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience, preferably with a fast-growing tech startup or top-tier strategy/management consulting or law firm
- Strong analytical (Excel) and problem-solving skills essential
- Strong process optimisation skills, data automation and visualisation skills (e.g. Looker)
- Strong project management skills (e.g. Confluence, Jira, Agile, PMP) and familiarity with product development tools preferred (e.g. Miro, Figma)
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritize opportunities to focus on
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high-growth environment are advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.