Senior Manager, Growth Marketing (Lifecycle)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Global CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to define and implement our scaled customer engagement and retention strategies. You’ll obsess about customer journeys and work across a variety of touch points to help new and existing users understand the true value of Airwallex’s solutions. You’re someone with a keen appreciation for data and analytics, you rigorously measure campaign performance, and you continually look for ways to improve effectiveness. You’ll also advocate for the appropriate tooling, technology, and processes to help make sure we offer a delightful customer experience, no matter where someone is in their lifecycle. You know what it takes to build a sophisticated, global CRM and lifecycle program–one that relies heavily on data and modeling to deliver timely, personalised engagements at scale. You’ll join the Airwallex Marketing team during a critical period. Following rapid growth, we are building a team that enables both global consistency in process, tooling and methodology and local flexibility and speed in execution. This is a great opportunity to join that team and help shape the next phase of Airwallex’s growth.
- Define and execute Airwallex’s global CRM and lifecycle marketing strategy, including new user onboarding, prospect nurturing, and customer cross-sells
- Partner with regional teammates to manage campaign execution including calendar planning, targeting, segmentation, and reporting
- Recommend and implement lifecycle tooling and technology, and guide improvements to Airwallex’s marketing stack
- Define KPIs and partner with data and product teams to stand up processes for campaign reporting and analysis
- Oversee email marketing health, international compliance, and database quality
- Implement processes to effectively prioritise and streamline user communications, and put in place rigorous QA processes
- Obsess about local customer insights and tailor messaging and distribution channels accordingly
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Data Science to develop and launch automated flows informed by propensity models and behavioural data
What you will bring:
- 7+ years experience in Growth Marketing, with at least 5 years experience in CRM/ Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms like Marketo and Pardot
- Familiarity with SQL & Google Big Query is favourable, but not a hard requirementDemonstrated results in improving lead volume, conversion rates, retention, and product adoption
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for commercial and operational performance
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, and a customer-obsessed approach
- An ability to analyse customer, business, and industry data to distill insights and drive performance
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.