Analyst, Customer Support, MY
IT, Customer Service
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As the Customer Support Specialist (Helpdesk level 2) you'll take inbound service requests by phone calls and email escalations from our L1 support team. Use your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to answer questions and or troubleshoot issues to find solutions.
- Respond to inbound payment queries, resolving account issues and educating customers on our range of products and features.
- Take the ownership of investigating customer payment / deposit issues and liaise with both internal and external teams for timely resolution
- Coordinate with back office team for transaction investigation, urgent payments and incoming collections processing, etc;
- Understand client's business objectives/impact and apply your expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Meet our global customer support KPIs
- Response SLAs and call answer rates
- Provide feedback to the L1 team and help build processes to improve overall E2E customer experience and business efficiency
- Industry and product related continual learning
- Reconcile payments in our system
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience: payment related company, financial services, or banking with customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and outcome-focused
- Ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively
- Experience in dealing with complex customer escalations
- Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts
- Strong Microsoft excel skills Bonus: Data analytics and SQL capability
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.