Head of Account Management - EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager, EMEA, your role will be to lead our Account Management discipline in the EMEA region. You will be responsible for a team of Account Managers across both our SME & Enterprise business. You will work closely with Sales and Strategy leadership to define and deliver initiatives to drive customer retention and growth. You will operate at both the level of individual customers and at scale across our portfolio.
What You'll Get Up To...
- Lead an international team of Account Management professionals across the EMEA region
- Be accountable for delivering growth in our existing book across SME & Enterprise segments, working closely with Sales and Marketing teams to design & execute activations
- Advocate for our customer base within Airwallex, including with our Product and Operations teams, ensuring that we provide the best possible service and delight our customers
- Analysis of business performance to identify opportunities to drive cross/up-sell, both at the individual customer (i.e., one to few) and the portfolio (i.e., one to many) level
- Build personal relationships with key stakeholders in strategic accounts and supporting your team to build these relationships across the portfolio as a whole
What You'll Bring...
- Deep experience in building high performing Account Management teams in high-growth environments, ideally within the payments/fintech sector or at a complex SaaS business
- Strong interpersonal qualities, with a demonstrable track record of building trusted relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Robust analytical skills, with the ability to use data to identify opportunities to drive customer growth - both at the individual customer level and across larger cohorts
- Intellectual curiosity, both to learn our product and also to be able to truly understand the drivers of business performance in your customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.