Technical Program Manager, CTO Office
Software Engineering, IT, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As a Technical Program Manager at Airwallex you will drive the end to end delivery of key initiatives. Your success will be defined by your ability to work closely across our commercial, design, engineering, product and data analytics teams to ensure the way we deliver work is focussed on great customer outcomes.
As a result of rapid growth we require someone to help optimise our financial forecasting, delivery methodologies, engineering sprint planning, project planning & scheduling and resource allocation. Delivering great work requires focus, our new technical program management function will play a key role in our company being successful.
You will also prove adept day to day at managing your time between multiple competing priorities and demonstrate experience delivering hyper growth across a complex portfolio of products.
Who you are
- You are a leader– Who enjoys formally coaching other team members
- You are committed – you strive to produce high quality and tested solutions in everything you do
- You know API’s – from designing to building REST APIs
- You are team player– fostering effective collaboration in multi-disciplinary squads across regions
- You are a thought leader - Attracting other senior hires to the company through your knowledge sharing
- You are a passionate problem solver – weighing up pros and cons of new tech solutions before implementing them with your team
- At least 10 years’ experience in similar or related technology roles (software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience)
- A track record of providing program management across all phases of software development from initiation to deployment
- Ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects in a demanding environment
- A responsive and collaborative team-player mentality
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, enabling you to deeply understand customer needs and navigate to successful solutions
- A bias towards outcomes and customer success, with relentless focus and creativity to achieve our objectives
- Knowledge of the payments domain / financial services will be advantageous
- Can work with in English and Mandarin
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?