Customer Support Representative - EMEA
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2021
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We’re looking for a dedicated, empathetic team member to join us at ground level as a Customer Support Representative within our European team. We’re looking for proactive, high-energy individuals who have a passion for delivering a seamless customer experience and want to work in a fast paced environment. Individuals who prove themselves will have ample room for professional growth as we scale rapidly!
Who you are:
- You love to talk to customers – you must be passionate about talking to customers directly, listening to what they want and explaining the benefits of Airwallex.
- You’re focused on great customer experience – you’re empathetic, transparent, and always try to resolve issues as quickly as you can and in the best possible way.
- You’re a great communicator on the phone and via email – you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way.
- You’re a multi-tasker – you’re able to prioritise your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have a keen eye for detail.
- You’re a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them to solve problems.
- You’re a problem solver - you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems.
- You think big - you will have the ability to influence and optimise the customer support processes and systems as we grow and scale the team.
What you'll bring:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in inside sales and/or customer support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required, and secondary language a plus
- Zendesk (or similar support tools) experience preferred
- Fraud experience preferred
- Payments experience preferred
Your work requirements:
- Work hours - your work hours will be 9am - 6pm.
Salary: €1,200 - €2,000 depending on experience
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?