Home Loan Specialist
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Meet Athena, the Home Loan Wrecker
We launched early 2019 to change home loans for good. Athena has quickly shown Australia what you can do with healthy ambition, a conscience and a kick-ass team. We are not a bunch of bankers, we’re financial freedom fighters who give a buck about our customer. We’re here to lighten the loan for Australian’s and reduce their mortgage life sentence. You in?
- Connect with future and existing Athena customers by phone, SMS and email
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Retain customers by articulating the value of Athena’s products
- Provide exceptional levels of service,
- Be the voice of customers internally and champion ideas to make the product and processes even better
Who are we looking for?
- You have a good understanding of home loans
- You can educate customers on our values and service
- You have experience working in a retention or collections team
- You enjoy developing new strategies for retaining customers
- You get energy from helping customers and saving them a bucketload
- You are driven and self-motivated to exceed targets and strive for excellence
- You are professional, organised and able to work autonomously
- You have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- You enjoy moving at speed and getting shit done
- You are proactive, you’re on it, you’re tenacious
- You bring positivity, energy, flexibility and you adore change
- You are available on weekdays from 9am-5pm
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Ability to work from home
- Loads of support and training
- Fantastic team culture with monthly events
At Athena we are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion. Athenians are free to let their own brand of freak fly.
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
See more open positions at Athena
Something looks off?