New South Wales, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, March 8, 2023
This is an exiting part-time opportunity to join a deep-tech startup developing LiDAR (the laser-eyes) for self-driving vehicles, working with highly technical colleagues and in a fun, collaborative, fast-paced culture.
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously in a variety of functions:
- Office Management (50% - 2h per day)
- Operations (25% - 1h per day)
- Other Administrative (25% - 1h per day)
Working hours are flexible, but ideally 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday, on-site is essential (not remote).
- Overseeing office administration and managing & coordinate all aspects of the office's daily functions.
- Creating new processes that keep the office's administrative and operational aspects in top-notch shape and streamline efficiency (i.e. ordering supplies, meals, managing requests).
- Working directly with outside vendors to purchase (office equipment, furniture, R&D supplies, etc.), negotiating purchases in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Overseeing all guest welcome duties including receiving, screening, and greeting; directing visitors and clients to appropriate staff, accepting, sorting, distributing, and forwarding mail packages and sending shipments.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all employees regarding facility-related issues and concerns such as cleaning service, lighting, voice, security, and trash removal issues. Work with contracted vendors to address any issues.
- Proactively managing office supply inventory by keeping inventory of office supplies, placing orders with approved office supply vendors, distributing office supplies, maintaining a list of all needed items, and keeping the kitchen stocked and maintained.
- Assisting in coordinating candidate interviews and new hire orientation process, including setting up office space and working with IT regarding equipment set-up. Offboarding employees and coordinating the exit process.
- In collaboration with IT, supervise the maintenance and inventory of office IT equipment.
- Organising internal events, including catering, calendar invites, etc.
- Coordinating expansion or reduction of office space.
See more open positions at Baraja
Something looks off?