Funeral/Memorial Concierge - NSW
Posted on Friday, September 2, 2022
Bare is reinventing end of life for all Australians.
We started with a simple vision – to give all Australians access to an affordable and stress free funeral service. Driven by customer demand, this vision has extended to providing families with technology, supported by humans, that will allow them to create a memorial as unique as the life they're celebrating.
This role is a central part in bringing that vision to life! We're looking for an exceptional event manager to act as Full Service Funeral Concierge, to make the final ceremony of a person's life truly amazing.
We're biased, but we think this is an amazing opportunity to redefine what a ‘funeral’ looks like, as well as helping families across Australia say farewell in a way that is truly meaningful.
So, what's the role?
- Be in attendance at the Memorial as a support to the family and celebrant, to greet guests and ensure the event runs smoothly.
- Manage event setup including table setup, flower placement, and provide order of service.
- Greet guests and celebrant and provide any on-site event support where required.
- Run music and slideshows on site AV where required.
We're looking for:
- We're looking for somewhat passionate about reinventing an industry, and who is customer experience driven in all parts of your role. In summary:
- a strong background in events planning/management
- a driving passion to help people in their greatest time of need
- complete dedication to delivering a truly great customer experience
- commitment to ensuring people experience end of life planning with compassion and grace
- strong attention to detail and methodical under pressure
- AV experience desirable, as may need to troubleshoot issues on site.
- a valid driver's license and own vehicle
Bare is awesome for a number of reasons - we're good humans, the work is incredibly impactful, and you'll join a fast paced, supportive work environment.
The main reason, however, you will join us is that you believe in what we do and are excited about truly transforming an industry.
If this sounds like you - apply now!