Care Package Delivery Specialist - Brisbane
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Monday, October 3, 2022
Bare Cremation is a technology company reinventing the funeral industry.
Bare Cremation was started with a simple vision – to give all Australians access to an affordable and stress free funeral service.
We experienced first hand just how expensive, stressful and confusing arranging a funeral can be.
So, we fixed it.
We’ve built an entirely online funeral planning experience, for both families in their time of need, and Australians looking to prepay their funeral in advance. In bringing this experience online, we’re making funerals simple and inexpensive. We want like-minded people to join us for the ride.
As part of our growth, we're looking to bring onboard a Care Package Delivery Specialist to join our team. At Bare, we want to be known as providing great customer experiences, and this role is core to that promise - making the return of ashes experience as exceptional, empathetic and supportive as possible for your families.
The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all ashes returns to our families in Brisbane, being the key point of contact
- Arranging directly with families the best possible return of ashes experience for them
- Going above and beyond to make sure customer experience is exceptional, including being flexible and patient with any requests
- Contributing to Bare content and resources we provide customers, to ensure they are well informed, supported and empowered.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A driving passion to help people in their greatest time of need.
- Complete dedication to delivering a truly great customer experience.
- Commitment to ensuring people experience the return of ashes with compassion and grace.
- Autonomous and ambitious.
- Strong attention to detail and methodical under pressure.
- Must have a valid driver's license, and be prepared to drive all over Brisbane
At Bare, we’re revolutionising the funeral industry, providing exceptional care, support and guidance to all of our customers. To get an idea of the team you will be joining - read our reviews https://bare.com.au/bare-cremation-reviews/
This role is an amazing opportunity to join us early in the company's growth. We offer lots of autonomy, amazing career growth potential, along with very competitive salary and perks.
The main reason you will join however, is because you believe in what we do and are excited about truly transforming an industry.
To join us - Apply Now with a CV and cover letter!