Funeral Specialist - Sydney
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Who is Bare?
Bare is the new way to funeral. We are a company dedicated to providing accessible, affordable end of life care. Our aim is to change the game in the funeral industry which has long provided traditional, cookie cutter services that don’t always meet the needs of the modern Australian. We are a holistic end of life care provider, allowing our families to grieve in their own way, at their own pace, knowing their loved one is cared for through a simple process by a team who truly understand their needs.
By combining empathy with technology, we’re creating end-of-life experiences that are simple, personalised and affordable. In only three years, we’ve served more than 20,000 families, have become Australia’s most awarded end-of-life provider (with awards in customer service, innovation and digital disruption), and have built a team of more than 60 people committed to changing the way Australians deal with end-of-life. And we’re just getting started.
As part of this mission, we’re growing our arrangement team - and we’d love you to consider joining the mission. The role is full-time and will require you to travel around Greater Sydney.
So what is the role, exactly?
We're looking for an all rounder who can serve as Bare's representative with families. At Bare, we guide and support families through their most vulnerable time. It’s no stretch to say it’s one of the most important roles in the company.
The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all ashes returns to our families in New South Wales, being the key point of contact
- Arranging directly with families the best possible return of ashes experience for them
- Attending memorial ceremonies
- Answering inbound calls from families who have questions about their current arrangements
- Coordinating logistics, ceremony arrangements and communicating the funeral service details to all of their extended network
- Going above and beyond to make sure customer experience is exceptional, including being flexible and patient with any requests
- Contributing to Bare content and resources we provide customers, to ensure they are well informed, supported and empowered
The ideal candidate will have:
- A driving passion to help people in their greatest time of need.
- Complete dedication to delivering a truly great customer experience.
- Commitment to ensuring people experience the return of ashes with compassion and grace.
- Autonomous and ambitious.
- Strong attention to detail and methodical under pressure.
- Must have a valid driver's license, and be prepared to drive all over NSW.
At Bare, we’re revolutionising the funeral industry, providing exceptional care, support and guidance to all of our customers. To get an idea of the team you will be joining - read our reviews https://bare.com.au/bare-cremation-reviews/
This role is an amazing opportunity to join us early in the company's growth. We offer lots of autonomy, amazing career growth potential, along with a competitive salary.
The main reason you will join, however, is because you believe in what we do and are excited about truly transforming an industry.
To join us - Apply Now with a CV and cover letter!