Business Analyst | HubSpot Manager
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2021
Bare Cremation is bringing End-Of-Life planning into the digital age.
We are one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer startups, backed by some of Australia's highest-profile investors, that is driven by helping people at the most vulnerable time of their life. Whether it’s arranging a funeral, estate planning, grief support or doing complex estate administration - we combine empathy with technology to make it easier and more affordable.
Check us out: www.bare.com.au
We are looking for a Business Analyst and HubSpot Manager to join our fast-growing team and help us build a robust, efficient, data-driven business.
Working directly with the leadership team, and with support from some of the best tech advisors in Australia, you will play a key role in ensuring we have the right data-driven visibility and insights to make the right decisions, and build a world-class operating business.
This role would be ideally suited for a gun analyst with at least 2 years experience, and at least 1 year working with HubSpot specifically. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, practical, curious, and looking to gain more responsibility in a rapidly growing startup. They will thrive on creating robust, efficient processes in HubSpot, extracting insights from data, and communicating them to drive tangible outcomes.
What would you do?
- Be Bare's HubSpot expert - manage our HubSpot system, including building effective workflows and automation
- Synthesise insights from multiple data sources to identify business opportunities, and enable our teams to make better decisions
- Make practical, strategic recommendations for turning identified opportunities into tangible outcomes
- Build and / or maintain dashboards and deep dive into untapped data points when needed
- Support on a wide range of strategic projects across all parts of the business on an ad hoc basis, particularly those with an analytical bent
- Develop and / or support on project planning and forecasts
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to continuous improvement in way of working and process improvements
Who is the ideal candidate?
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in analytical roles; experience in investment banking, consulting, or in a high-growth startup would be an advantage
- At least 1 year of experience working with HubSpot
- Experience working with Excel and SQL. Data visualisation tools such as Tableau would be an advantage
- Experience in financial modelling / FP&A would be ideal
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field such as finance, data science, or engineering
You would love this job if you...
- You enjoy being hands on, and diving deep into systems and data
- You love to actively create solutions rather than just identify problems
- You're keen to gain experience working for a global company
- You have the ability to think strategically and also tactically when tackling new problems
- You have strong communication skills and are able to articulate insights to stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- You’re comfortable working in an ever changing, dynamic environment (i.e. hustling)
- You’re self motivated, excited to learn, and take pride in getting things done
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startups in Australia, completely redefining how people experience end of life. Our service has a profound impact on the families we work with, meaning your work impact will be really meaningful.
A ground-floor lead role within an incredibly fast-growing, tech-focused startup
Access to world-class investors, advisors, and company supporters, locally and globally
Great opportunities for personal growth, promotion and career development
Above-average remuneration package with performance bonuses
A friendly, supportive environment - people love what they do at Bare
The ability to make a real difference - our customers are incredibly grateful for the service we provide