Posted on Monday, September 12, 2022
At Bare, we're passionate about transforming how the world thinks about death.
Our journey started in 2019 when our founders bonded over the shared experience of arranging a funeral. The more they looked into the industry, the more they realised how outdated it was - resulting in customer experiences that were complicated, expensive, and increasingly less human. From here, our mission to transform the way Australians experience end of life (EOL) was born.
We are Australia’s fastest growing consumer startup, and backed by some of Australia's highest profile investors. We are driven by helping people in the most vulnerable times of their life. Whether it’s arranging a funeral, estate planning, grief support or doing complex estate administration - we combine empathy with technology to make it easier and more affordable.
Bare is different to your traditional funeral director. We look different, we talk different, what we offer is different. More broadly, we think there's an opportunity to change the way people think about end-of-life, and create a distinct brand for ourselves in the process. We're looking for a midweight designer to help us navigate the telling of that narrative across a number of platforms, including TV, OOH, Social, Print & Radio. We want to be different and eye-catching, and we're looking for a passionate and talented designer to bring our ideas to life.
What would your day look like?
- Work with our Creative director and creative team to create performance-driven content for ad campaigns across Facebook and other paid social channels.
- Create, Facebook campaigns (brand campaigns, conversion campaigns and remarketing campaigns)
- Work as a graphic designer on our printed materials including brochures, posters, point of sale materials etc.
- Ideate and contribute to brainstorming of new assets to support the creative team
- Work collaboratively with the broader marketing team to support Bare in become a household name!
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- 4+ years experience as a digital and graphic designer.
- Experience in Figma, Adobe and Canva
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a performance-driven mindset and attitude, with a keen willingness to learn and grow
- Be efficient, organised and task-oriented
What’s in it for you?
- A friendly, supportive environment - people love what they do at Bare
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth, promotion and career development (we're growing extremely quickly, and you're joining on the ground floor)
- Above-average remuneration package with performance bonuses
- Join a global team - we have ~60 employees in Australia and ~20 in the Philippines
- The ability to make a real difference - we're taking on an industry and we want to leave a dent!
At Bare, we’re revolutionising the funeral industry, providing exceptional care, support and guidance to all of our customers.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join us early in the company's growth. We offer lots of autonomy, amazing career growth potential, along with very competitive salary and perks.
The main reason you will join however, is because you believe in what we do and are excited about truly transforming an industry.
To join us - apply now with a CV and cover letter!
See more open positions at Bare Cremation
Something looks off?