Customer Care Specialist - Perth
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Bare Cremation is reinventing the funeral industry.
We was started with a simple vision – to give all Australians access to an affordable and stress free funeral service.
We experienced first hand just how expensive, stressful and confusing arranging a funeral can be.
So, we fixed it.
We’ve built an entirely online funeral planning experience, for both families in their time of need, and Australians looking to prepay their funeral in advance. In bringing this experience online, we’re making end of life as simple as possible. We want like-minded people to join us for the ride.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for an exceptional Customer Care Specialist to join our team. At Bare, we want to be known as providing great customer experiences, and this role is core to that promise - as the first contact point for both existing and new customers.
The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing all inbound calls from families looking for guidance and assistance in arranging a funeral.
- Arranging the logistics of funeral delivery including with government agencies, and communicating with families to ensure they’re comfortable with the process.
- Providing exceptional and overarching support to the families they work with. Our team goes above and beyond to make sure customer experience is exceptional.
- Contributing to Bare content and resources we provide customers, to ensure they are well informed, supported and empowered.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A driving passion to help people in their greatest time of need.
- Complete dedication to delivering a truly great customer experience.
- Commitment to ensuring people experience end-of-life planning with compassion and grace.
- Autonomous and ambitious.
- Strong attention to detail and methodical under pressure.
- A valid driver's license and live within 25km of Perth
At Bare, we’re revolutionising the funeral industry, providing exceptional care, support and guidance to all of our customers. To get an idea of the team you will be joining - read our reviews https://bare.com.au/bare-cremation-reviews/
This role is an amazing opportunity to join us early in the company's growth. We offer lots of autonomy, amazing career growth potential, along with very competitive salary and perks.
The main reason you will join however, is because you believe in what we do and are excited about truly transforming an industry.
To join us - Apply Now with a CV and cover letter!