Account Development Representative
In 2017, BindiMaps was established, and the team set out on a mission to create a tool that allows people who are blind or vision impaired to navigate unfamiliar spaces independently. After successfully creating a highly accurate indoor navigation system that was predominantly auditory, we sold it across the country to shopping centres, hospitals, office buildings, and many other places. We quickly realised that we have some powerful tech that could completely revolutionise the world of indoor navigation and allow everyone in the community the chance to navigate our complex world independently.
We expanded the product to include safety features, accessible routing, visual maps, and many other features to make BindiMaps the go-to app for indoor navigation – imagine an interactive kiosk in a shopping centre crossed with Google Maps – that’s BindiMaps.
BindiMaps has quickly grown to become the largest provider of accessible indoor navigation in Australia.
What BindiMaps is looking for:
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Account Development Representative (ADR) to join our team at BindiMaps. The ADR will play a critical role in generating and qualifying leads and setting up meetings for the sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in business development and a passion for technology and accessibility.
- Identifying and qualifying potential customers for BindiMaps’ accessible navigation app
- Outreach through email, phone, and social media to generate new leads and set up meetings for the sales team
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop and execute sales strategies to increase revenue
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities in the CRM
- Achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Continuously learning about the company’s products and services as well as industry trends and best practices
- Collaborating with marketing to develop and implement campaigns to generate leads
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to generate leads and set up meetings
- Experience using CRM software, Hubspot is a plus
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Passion for technology and accessibility
Working at BindiMaps
We’re dedicated to diversity. We’re proud that we were founded as part of a program to even the balance for female tech entrepreneurs, and it remains important to us that our company and our products are for everyone.
We value flexibility, collaboration, and solving problems. We’re flexible about where you work, whether that’s in our offices in Sydney or Melbourne or, in some cases, remotely, and we’re dedicated to making sure that we’re collaborating effectively and getting the best ideas wherever they come from.
BindiMaps is a small company going places, so you will have the opportunity to grow with us, taking on more responsibility and reward as you succeed.