Sales & Commissions Finance Analyst
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
The Sales Finance Analyst will be joining our Accounting & Finance team. Knowledge of systems and broad financial and data analytics skills are a must. They will be reporting in NetSuite & Salesforce, and handling Dashboarding & Data Visualization to provide visibility and automation to previous resource-intensive processes.
Ideally, the Sales Finance Analyst will work cross-functionally to help bring disparate systems together into an existing data warehouse to ease the access of data across multiple systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of bookings, revenue and gross margin; actual vs forecast and plan with variance explanation
- Work with Rev Ops on comp plans, quota assignment/goaling, performance metrics
- Calculate monthly/quarterly commissions and spiffs including new/upsell, renewal and credit memo impact. Communicate to sales team monthly
- Provide forecasted commission expense for budget and forecast
- Evaluate and implement automated commission system
- Develop the Dashboarding & Data Visualization for NetSuite & Salesforce
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 5-7 years of Experience in supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
- Experience with a fast-growing SaaS company
- Expertise reporting in our systems: NetSuite, Salesforce.com, SQL
- Experience in our other systems is a nice to have: Clari, Gainsight, Tableau, Adaptive and Adaptive Implementation
- Work cross functionally to understand needs of stakeholders, and create dashboards and other reporting tools
- Passion for applying analytical methods to provide visibility and improve business outcomes
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, dashboards, and models
- Ability to provide key insights and interactive analytics in near real-time to stakeholders and practitioners
- Knowledge and experience applying common data science methods
- Ability to present materials in a format that facilitates senior management decision making
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and database engineering technologies etc.
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Pay Range Disclosure:
The base pay range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including, but not limited to, Qualifications, Geographical Location, Education/certifications, Experience, Skill Sets, Training, and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the current range for the position of Sales Finance Analyst is: $82,800 - $110,600.
This position may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary bonus program or commission plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the technologies of Bugcrowd. It is essential that the applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in the strictest confidence.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Bugcrowd is EOE, Disability/Age Employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Bugcrowd are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Something looks off?