Enterprise Account Executive - Mid Market Hybrid
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
As a Hybrid Enterprise Account Executive with Bugcrowd, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close, managing quarterly quotas within your territory across our Mid Market and Enterprise segments. You will be expected to collaborate and work with all teams internal to the organization that will enable the growth of your pipeline and our brand in the marketplace. Travel on an as needed basis to support events, partners and on-site meetings. This is a high-energy, fast-paced and evolving position, so you must be comfortable with change as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization. This role ties to an individual territory in Eastern Canada, with expectations to manage full sales life cycles, and to build the territory plan including direct and indirect business. Performance is tied to quota attainment.
- This role ties to an individual territory, in Eastern Canada, with expectations to manage full sales lifecycles and to build the go-to-market plan including direct and indirect business.
- Gives sales presentations tailoring each to the target company
- Generate pipeline sourced through outbound prospecting, Channel Partner engagement and effectively guiding your assigned Business Development Representative to manage inbound and outbound activities.
- Achieve yearly quota, with quarterly objectives from assigned territory.
- Build 3x quota pipeline with consistent growth and results
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with existing accounts; follow-up to ensure all their post-sales needs are being met
- Includes growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through market research, active networking, and utilizing business referrals
- Build relationships with regional partners and integrators
- Diligently manage time spent across major selling activities: prospecting, opportunity management, customer growth and internal activities (like Salesforce.com hygiene)
- 7+ years of work experience in a closing role - InfoSec a must
- Proven track record of developing a territory and overachieving sales objectives.
- Strong work ethic.
- Customer/client orientation.
- Sold with Channel Partners
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- A charismatic, dynamic, extroverted personality.
- Very motivated and goal-oriented.
- Great cross-functional working relationships are necessary
- Individually driven, but can work on a team as well.
- Must want a career-oriented environment focused at driving the Bugcrowd Mission with professionalism, integrity and fun
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Something looks off?