Account Executive Mid-Market
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
As an Account Executive with Bugcrowd, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close, managing quarterly quotas within your territory. Inside sales will travel to the territory as needed to support events and on-site meetings. This is a high-energy, fast-paced and evolving position, so you must be comfortable with change as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization.
**Please note this role will be supporting clients in the New York territory (NY & NJ), and the candidate must also be located in our New York territory
- This role ties to an individual territory, with expectations to manage full sales lifecycles and to build the go-to-market plan including direct and indirect business.
- Generate 50% of pipeline sourced through outbound prospecting while effectively guiding your assigned Business Development Representative to manage inbound pipeline resulting in 50% of total pipeline generated.
- Performance tied to quota attainment.
- 5+ years of work experience - Information Security a plus.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a closing role.
- A charismatic, dynamic, extroverted personality.
- Very motivated and goal-oriented.
- Individually driven, but can work on a team as well.
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.
Pay Range Disclosure:
The base pay range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to Qualifications, Geographical Location, Education/certifications, Experience, Skill Sets, Training, and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the current range for the position of Account Executive Mid-Market is: $64,000 - $100,000.
This position may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary bonus program or commission plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.