CAIS is a fintech firm on a mission to build the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments. We are a rapidly growing, high-energy, and collaborative group looking for people with great attitudes, grit, and creative problem-solving skills. Join us in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Design, this position will have the opportunity to contribute to the CAIS design system and strategic vision. The Product Designer will work closely with stakeholders across multiple teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Client Service and Operations, and Marketing. The ideal candidate is passionate about using creativity to solve complex problems within the wealth management industry for user groups including independent financial advisors and asset managers.
- Create intuitive, elegant product experiences that solve the problems raised by our users and business stakeholders
- Lead the end-to-end design process of new features, from concept to production
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to plan and execute on experiences
- Create design artifacts such as journey maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes to help the team develop a shared understanding of the product vision
- Participate in user research, usability studies, and other UX research methods to gain insights on our user’s needs and behaviors
- Deliver high-fidelity designs that clearly communicate requirements to Engineering
- Present rationale for design decisions to leadership and other stakeholders
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
- Utilize and contribute to our growing design system
- 5+ years of design experience
- Ability to translate business goals and complex flows into simple experiences
- A portfolio of work that showcases interaction and visual design skills
- Solid understanding of industry standards, design best practices & trends
- Fluency in design software such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools (Invision, Principle, Framer, etc.)
- Resourceful self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Collaborative team player with high EQ and sense of empathy
- Ability to produce polished deliverables at a standard of craft
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working on financial, learning, marketplace and/or enterprise applications a plus
Something looks off?