Structured Notes Product Specialist
CAIS is building the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments, where financial advisors and asset managers engage and transact directly on a massive scale. CAIS provides financial advisors with a broad selection of alternative investment strategies, including hedge funds, private equity, private credit, real estate, digital assets, and structured notes; thus, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and/or withstand ever-changing markets. Additionally, CAIS provides an industry leading learning system, CAIS IQ, that helps advisors learn faster, remember longer, and improve client outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to join the Structured Notes team focusing on RIAs. Qualified applicants will have a minimum of four years of experience in the financial services industry and capacity to understand a diverse range of technical investment products. Working alongside their designated team, this person will be responsible for generating new business as well as supporting product and distribution teams with fund manager coverage and client engagement. Qualified candidates will have excellent attention to detail and organization skills, as well as a great client service attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Initiate and execute new client relationships alongside the team in an assigned region
- Develop and execute a business plan to generate new structured notes business in the independent wealth management channel
- Develop new leads and originate calls / in-person meetings
- Market structured solutions offerings to prospects and clients
- Develop customized solutions for clients to address their investment objectives
- Service existing client relationships and fulfill any request for assistance or information
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure client needs are met in a timely fashion
- Prepare presentations and materials on behalf of the senior sales professional for client meetings
- Develop expertise on all CAIS products, business activities and infrastructure
- Assist Marketing in creating educational materials to educate and promote structured solutions
- Special projects and additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, or a related discipline
- Strong background in fixed income, equity derivatives, and structured notes
- Experience in wholesaling structured products, ETFs, mutual funds, or other financial products
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client service aptitude and attitude
- High level of personal integrity and ability to consistently deliver high quality work product
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Client Relationship Manager system experience, specifically Salesforce
- Series 7, 63, 65, and/or 66
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. If you are located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $125,000 - $150,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
Something looks off?