Alternative Investments Internal Associate
CAIS is building the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments, where financial advisors and asset managers engage and transact directly on a massive scale. CAIS provides financial advisors with a broad selection of alternative investment strategies, including hedge funds, private equity, private credit, real estate, digital assets, and structured notes; thus, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and/or withstand ever-changing markets. Additionally, CAIS provides an industry leading learning system, CAIS IQ, that helps advisors learn faster, remember longer, and improve client outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced internal sales professional to join the Alternative Investments Product Specialist team. Qualified applicants will have a minimum of two years of experience in financial services and capacity to understand a diverse range of technical investment products. Working alongside the Business Development team, this person will help support senior members of the sales team by serving as a point of contact for existing investors and helping drive to new business by aiding the sales process. Qualified candidates will have excellent attention to detail and organization skills, as well as a great client service attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Provide support to senior members of the Business Development team whose objective is to build and deepen relationships with CAIS clients and prospects
- Develop exceptional CAIS product knowledge, alternative asset class knowledge, and industry knowledge
- Act as a point of contact for existing investors and be responsible for leveraging the full resources of the firm to coordinate responses to all investor inquiries
- Coordinate client meetings and conference calls with CAIS clients and Asset Managers on the platform
- 2+ years of applicable experience, alternative asset management or private wealth management industry preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree; concentrations in Economics, Finance or Business
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Hard working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, collaborative environment
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic about developing and implementing ideas
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of finance, investment management industry, and Alternatives is highly desirable
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. If you are located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $85,000 - $125,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/careers