Advisor Services Associate (West Coast)
CAIS is building the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments, where financial advisors and asset managers can engage and transact directly on a massive scale. CAIS provides financial advisors with a broad selection of alternative investment strategies, including hedge funds, private equity, private credit, real estate, digital assets, and structured notes, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and/or withstand ever-changing markets. Additionally, CAIS provides an industry leading learning system, CAIS IQ, that helps advisors learn faster, remember longer and improve client outcomes.
We are seeking a driven, personable Associate to join the Client Service team to help service the company’s rapidly growing client base. A successful candidate will be a highly collaborative team player who is eager to provide a white-glove service. This individual will work cross-functionally with multiple CAIS teams to streamline and improve existing processes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to assist clients directly and to work in an entrepreneurial environment that offers autonomy and ample room for growth. If this sounds like you, please submit your application to caisgroup.com/careers.
- Drive successful client outcomes by assisting clients throughout the transaction process (including subscriptions, transfers, and redemptions) and managing fund closings
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing fund managers and clients
- Liaise with clients on user experience of the CAIS platform; partner with the Technology team to enhance client experience
- Develop new processes to further automate client workflows and create a seamless experience
- Work cross functionally with various teams at CAIS including Legal, Finance, Sales, Operations, and Technology teams to appropriately respond to inbound requests and questions
- Additional responsibilities will be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or a related discipline
- 2+ years of client service or investor relations experience at a fund or financial services firm
- Strong client service orientation with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM programs
- Exemplary oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- FINRA Registrations Series 7, 63 encouraged
- Strong preference for candidate to be based in Los Angeles or San Diego
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. For candidates located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $85,000 - $120,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/careers.