Talent Acquisition Coordinator
CAIS is a fintech firm on a mission to build the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments. We are a rapidly growing, high-energy, and collaborative group looking for people with great attitudes, grit, and creative problem-solving skills. Join us in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry.
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Coordinator Analyst to join the People Experience (“PX”) team at CAIS. You will play a critical and multi-faceted role in a fast-growing firm, and support a wide range of recruiting, administrative, and business-related tasks. You will be responsible for interview coordination and scheduling, screening online candidate applications, management of our Applicant Tracking System (“ATS”), maintaining up-to-date files, and assisting with onboarding and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can juggle multiple competing priorities with a great attitude, and is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience. This is a great opportunity to play an instrumental role in recruiting, demonstrate your organization and time management prowess, and gain significant exposure to Talent Acquisition & HR at a high-growth firm in the fintech space.
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team regarding recruiting needs, efforts, and execution
- Become an expert on CAIS and all team functions to effectively screen applications and build relationships across the firm to drive timely interview coordination
- Assess online applicant submissions for relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Own scheduling and coordination of all phone, video, and in-person interviews in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Manage our ATS (Greenhouse) and become an in-house expert, ensuring it is fully up to date and properly utilized and ensure up-to-date records
- Assist with preparation of recruitment materials such as job descriptions
- Post open roles to appropriate job boards/platforms/colleges, etc.
- Track and generate well-documented weekly recruiting reports on flow, applicant status and metrics
- Manage all internal recruiting files ensuring they are up-to-date and meticulously organized
- Demonstrate all HR recruiting best practices to ensure candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruiting process
- Conduct reference calls, and assist team with other HR or people related initiatives and logistics
- Assist with recruiting and development of future internship programs
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- Bachelor’s degree required
- High-volume coordination or administrative experience
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail and consistently produce high-quality work in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Highly refined communications and writing skills that demonstrate linear, logical thinking
- Desire to learn more about the financial technology and wealth management industries
- Fast learner and self-motivated with desire to go above and beyond for team
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience using Greenhouse, Asana, LinkedIn, Airtable, and/or Zapier a plus
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. For candidates located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $65,000 - $80,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/careers.