Executive Assistant to the CMO
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with a wide range of administrative and business-related tasks. The ideal candidates for this role will be smart, detail-oriented, and organized. Given the role’s nature and exposure, the ideal candidate also will have refined interpersonal skills, gravitas, some marketing experience, and trustworthiness. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain significant exposure to a wide range of project management and marketing initiatives at a fast-growing financial technology firm.
- Maintain a complex calendar, schedule, and effectively manage all scheduled activities (including in person and virtual business meetings, events, and personal appointments)
- Strategically manage the CMO’s time with respect to the organization’s priorities, goals, and objectives. This includes understanding important initiatives and managing calendars accordingly
- Monitor CMO’s calendar and anticipate where problems might arise regarding schedule, meeting preparation, requests for meetings and telephone calls; communicate potential and/or confirmed changes to involved parties immediately
- Manage high-volume travel arrangements and itineraries for the CMO (flights, hotels, car service); proactively foresee and mitigate potential travel obstacles
- Gatekeeper of all internal/external contacts, clients and staff coming through CMO office; strong business judgement to determine prioritization level and communicate sensitive information
- Manage and track all follow up deliverables from cross functional meetings and external meetings and ensure CMO has tracking for completion outlined (with current reminders from EA)
- Submit and manage expense reports on behalf of the CMO
- Coordinate and organize all aspects of team onsites/offsites and events including catering, transportation, vendor management, and audio/video conference set-up
- Compose, draft, proof, edit, and finalize correspondence including email and presentations that CMO is responsible for delivering and work with appropriate marketing resources to ensure accuracy and completion
- Navigate firm resources, build relationships, interface with various departments, and proactively bring together appropriate team members to collect information on behalf of CMO, respond to requests, and support firm initiatives
- Answer phones, greet guests and other administrative tasks as needed
- Act as proxy for CMO when unavailable for meetings and take detailed notes and follow up items. Track to execution.
- Run personal errands as needed
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5+ years of administrative experience, preferably in the financial industry or C-Suite
- Interest in marketing, digital marketing, financial services
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience coordinating complex travel
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail and consistently produce work that is thorough and meticulous
- Highly refined communications and writing skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Linear, logical thinking, the ability to resolve complex issues into manageable components, and an inherent desire to learn
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams, Slack, Zoom
- Experience with Asana, HubSpot, Salesforce or similar software solutions for marketing and event planning
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. For candidates located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $115,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/careers.