VP, Platform Operations Solutions
We are seeking a highly driven, organized, and inquisitive team member to join our growing Platform Solutions & Operations team as a Platform Solutions Vice President to lead Alternative Investment Platform Solutions delivery efforts. This role will work cross-functionally with Partners, Clients, and leaders spanning all CAIS departments. The Platform Solutions Vice President is highly detail oriented and ensures CAIS provides high-quality support and services for our clients.
Qualified applicants have a proven track record for leading complex projects within the financial services industry. They thrive in fast paced environments, have high attention to detail and firm grasp on the big picture, and can juggle competing priorities without letting anything slip through the cracks. They are creative, entrepreneurial problem solvers, and are pro-active, service-oriented collaborators. The Platform Solutions Vice President is perpetually curious, an avid learner, and always willing to mentor others as well.
- Support CAIS Platform Operations activities across the Pre-Trade, Trade, and Post-Trade phases of investment
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate support to clients and partners
- Drive, plan, facilitate and manage projects from initiation to completion with minimal supervision
- Anticipate and communicate resources needed to meet business requirements, achieve stakeholder objectives and ensure satisfaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define requirements and deliver solutions including dashboards, reports, process automation, integrations, and platform user functionality
- Perform business and data analysis to troubleshoot problems, support data driving decisions, and develop reports and dashboards
- Implement solutions to optimize Platform Operations
- Create and manage documentation in Confluence and shared applications such as SharePoint and Airtable
- Maintain project tracking tools and other internal and external resources to ensure timeframes are met
- Identify project deliverable risks and work with management and key stakeholders to plan mitigation efforts
- Effectively and proactively communicate project status to stakeholders and executive level management
- Build excellent internal and external working relationships across multiple lines of business and corporate functions including Research, Marketing, Product Specialists, Operations, Client Service, and Technology
- Liaise with marketing, research and product regarding new solution deliveries
- Develop expertise on the CAIS platform, custom solutions and CAIS investment products
- Special projects and additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- Must have exceptional critical thinking and team-based problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, learns quickly in a fast-paced environment and will implement new methods to improve ways of working.
- 7+ years of experience in solutions / operations within financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, or a related discipline required
- Alternative Fund Knowledge/Experience is a preferred
- Experience with data analysis applications such as excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Experience learning and applying new applications to build solutions
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to continuous professional development and improvement of the team
- Excellent relationship management aptitude and attitude
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and comfort learning new application/tech as needed
CAIS is consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, and our culture is at the heart of our success. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where employees can be their most authentic selves and feel inspired and supported to bring their voice forward to drive community, growth, and innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at https://www.caisgroup.com/our-company/careers.
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. For candidates located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $122,500 - $175,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/our-company/careers.