CAIS | About the job
CAIS is the pioneer in democratizing access to and education about alternative investments for independent financial advisors, empowering them to engage and transact with leading asset managers on a massive scale through a wide variety of alternative investment products and technology solutions. CAIS provides financial advisors with a broad selection of alternative investment strategies, including hedge funds, private equity, private credit, real estate, digital assets, and structured notes. CAIS also delivers industry-leading technology, operational efficiency, and world-class client service throughout the pre-trade, trade, and post-trade experience. CAIS supports over 32,000 advisors who oversee more than $4 trillion in network assets.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and solutions-oriented Event Planner to join the Marketing team. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and will gain significant exposure to projects across the spectrum. Projects include event coordination and management, developing event marketing campaigns, assisting with programming events, and on-site assistance. The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude, be detail-oriented, and have excellent project management and execution skills. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your creativity, organizational skills, and attention to detail while working in a dynamic and fast past-paced environment.
- Event Coordination:
- Take a lead role in developing event materials and ordering F&B for CAIS planned events.
- Coordinate customized gift orders and maintain the online gifting store for CAIS employees.
- Managing event-related tasks for both CAIS-planned and Third-party events.
- On-site Support:
- Provide on-site support at in-house and off-site events, including badge creation, registration, and preparation.
- Oversee the firm's participation in third-party industry events, ensuring exhibit presence, branding, and promotional efforts.
- Brand Management:
- Help manage CAIS brand consistency across all events.
- Represent the Marketing team in internal and external conversations related to events and campaigns.
- Relationship Building:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with industry professionals.
- Collaborate cross functionally with business stakeholders, vendors, marketing partners, and operations teams for all events.
- Assist in sourcing appropriate venues that align with the vision, objectives, and budget.
- Work with the business and marketing leaders to identify KPIs for events and ensure processes are solidified for measurement and follow through.
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in a marketing role.
- Proficient in Cvent event technology.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and organizational skills.
- Strong project management and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Excel, with strong reporting and analytics skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge of financial services.
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing, communications, hospitality, or a related discipline preferred.
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. For candidates located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $105,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/careers .
CAIS is consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, and our culture is at the heart of our success. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where employees can be their most authentic selves and feel inspired and supported to bring their voice forward to drive community, growth, and innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at https://www.caisgroup.com/our-company/careers .