Hi, we’re CIM. We’re a founder-led, venture-backed climate-tech scale-up that has created software to help building owners accelerate their journey to net zero emissions. We are looking for incredible, mission oriented people who are motivated by solving complex problems, to join our team.
First, some context: the built environment is one of the biggest contributors to climate change, accounting for almost 50% of global greenhouse gas emissions. Over half of these emissions are generated by operational activities * which our software helps reduce by enabling property operations teams to work smarter and more collaboratively.
By automating critical operational activities and accelerating the completion of key tasks we are able to significantly improve operational efficiency of a building and reduce its carbon footprint. To date, we’ve helped save over 179k tons of CO2 from the environment and our goal is to become a gigacorn by reducing CO2 emissions by one gigaton per year.
Our clients include real estate investment trusts, super funds, governments, major cultural institutions and property owners who operate offices, shopping centres, airports, and other commercial spaces.
With our HQ in Sydney and an office in EMEA, we’re a team of passionate, skilled experts united by our desire to improve sustainability in the built environment. We recently won at the Telstra Business Awards (NSW) for embracing innovation and are also listed in the Australian Financial Review’s Fast 100 growth companies. Will you join us?
We are seeking a vibrant, and energetic individual to join our team as a Part-Time Office Coordinator. In this role, you will play a crucial role in providing administrative support, maintaining office efficiency, and contributing to the overall success of our company. If you are a proactive and organised individual with great people skills, this opportunity is perfect for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Office Coordination: Monitor and maintain office supplies, equipment, meetings and events. Ensure H&S compliance. Be the go to person for all things relating to the office.
- Communication and Collaboration: Foster effective communication and positive relationships within the team and across the company. Collaborate with colleagues to ensure seamless information flow and support efficient teamwork. Assist with internal communications and announcements.
- Event Coordination: Support the planning and coordination of office events, team activities, and celebrations. Assist in arranging logistics, coordinating vendors, and ensuring events run smoothly. Contribute creative ideas to enhance employee engagement and office culture.
- Other Ad Hoc Office/People & Culture Support: Provide assistance and support on various ad hoc projects and assignments as needed. Take initiative to identify areas for improvement and suggest innovative solutions. Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as the office's needs evolve.
- Document Preparation: produce documents, employee letters, presentations and other communications
- Travel coordination: arrange national and international travel itineraries for the team.
- Finance support: collate receipts and ensure supporting documents are in our accounting system
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience in a similar role or customer service-oriented position
- Bubbly and Energetic: Possess a cheerful and positive attitude, bringing energy and enthusiasm to the workplace. Able to maintain a friendly and approachable demeanour.
- Strong Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to convey information clearly, professionally, and courteously to diverse audiences.
- Organisational Skills: Exceptional organisational skills with keen attention to detail. Able to manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and Resourceful: Take initiative and demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving. Willingness to go the extra mile to support team members and ensure tasks are completed efficiently.
- Tech Savviness: Proficient in using office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite) and comfortable learning new tools and systems. Basic knowledge of office equipment and ability to troubleshoot minor issues.
- Confidentiality: Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and professionalism.
- Flexibility: Adaptability to changing priorities and willingness to take on new challenges. Openness to work flexible hours as needed.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals.
- A flexible, hybrid workplace. With a great office in the heart of Sydney with remote work options.
- Knowing that each day you work at CIM, you’ll be taking climate action
- A range of employee perks, ranging from personal training sessions to weekly employee lunches and an EAP service.
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape CIM and the future of building energy efficiency
Full authorisation to work in Australia without restrictions, sponsorship is not available