Director of Partnerships
Hi we are CIM.
You will find our users in areas such as property management, facilities management and transport. Our customers include CBRE, Scentre Group, LendLease and Brisbane Airport to mention a few, not only are we venture backed but are also in the best position to scale a new category that will help building owners accelerate their journey to net zero emissions.
We are a climate-tech company that has created software that makes it easy to operate large buildings at their peak performance, to deliver economic and environmental benefits for shareholders. We are looking for incredible, mission oriented people who are motivated by solving complex problems, to join our team.
First, some context: the built environment is one of the biggest contributors to climate change, accounting for almost 50% of global greenhouse gas emissions. Over half of these emissions are generated by operational activities * which our software helps reduce by enabling property operations teams to work smarter and more collaboratively.
By automating critical operational activities and accelerating the completion of key tasks we are able to significantly improve operational efficiency of a building and reduce its carbon footprint. To date, we’ve helped save over 179k tons of CO2 from the environment and our goal is to become a gigacorn by reducing CO2 emissions by one gigaton per year.
With our HQ in Sydney and an office in EMEA, we’re a team of passionate, skilled experts united by our desire to improve sustainability in the built environment.
Will you join us?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work and collaborate closely with senior leaders in the business to align your partnership strategy with the overall trajectory and growth of the organisation when identifying, acquiring, and developing current and future partnerships.
- Develop a clear market map of the ecosystem for building out existing and new key partnerships and build the roadmap for success.
- Work closely with product teams to align the product roadmap with partnership growth, and leveraging potential opportunities to enhance our product offerings.
- Develop the playbook for partnerships at CIM that can be rolled out across all regions of operation.
- Build partner relationships to achieve ARR targets and forecast revenue through the partnership channel.
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to ensure process and positioning is aligned with partnership program objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop partner materials and maintain consistency in how we talk and speak to CIM’s product.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion for sustainability. Direct and tangible opportunity to make an impact on the world and environment.
- Excited by a build role! You will be building this from scratch, with support from the VP of Sales.
- Ideally, experience working within a SaaS (Software as a Service) organisation.
- Exposure to high growth start-ups or scale up’s preferred.
- Successfully built a partnerships or sales pipeline and delivered on targets.
- Ability and desire to scale and develop a partnerships function within Australia and expand into new regions globally.
- Curious mindset and not afraid to fail. The right individual will look for those niche opportunities, ask the right questions and be willing to take a risk to win over a partnership.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A flexible, hybrid workplace, with a great office in the heart of Sydney
- Knowing that each day you work at CIM, you’ll be taking on climate action
- Employee perks and benefits, ranging from personal training sessions to weekly employee lunches and an EAP service.
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - to be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape CIM and the future of building energy efficiency