Customer Success Manager
We’re seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager, with a passion for reducing CO2 emissions and delivering unparalleled customer experiences, to join our team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Central Sydney office with Hybrid working arrangements
- Have a positive impact on climate change!
CIM powers resource-efficient and environmentally responsible buildings by providing data-driven insights to maximise operational efficiency and rapidly reduce energy consumption across building portfolios.
Our platform integrates building intelligence and machine learning to improve economic and environmental outcomes for owners, tenants and the community.
Your primary objective will be to deliver an exceptional customer experience and develop a Customer Success partner program with an aim to expedite the adoption of our platform.
- Customer experience - understand our customer needs, motivations, and key business challenges, drive continuous engagement
- Collaborate - work with our sales team to ensure the success of our pilot and expansion opportunities
- Improve - Own the process from a customer success perspective and continually work to improve the process and define what success looks like
- Stakeholder management - Own the relationship with our clients, creating CIM champions across all areas of our clients business
- You’re the expert - know our platform inside out and advocate for CIM, ensuring clients understand the value and joy our platform provides
- You’ve got some credible experience under your belt working in a Customer Success Manager role for a technology company (preferably a SaaS provider)
- You’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences
- You have strong stakeholder management experience and are comfortable building relationships with clients at all levels of seniority
- You get excited about the opportunity to work on a SaaS platform that has the ability to positively impact climate change.
CIM Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and OTE potential
- Weekly personal training sessions
- Weekly employee lunches
- EAP Service
- Central CBD office location
- Hybrid & flexible working model
- Paid parental leave
Think you have what it takes to drive engagement and customer success?
Share a copy of your CV using the link below and a member of our team will be in touch!