Manager, People & Culture
- Sydney or Melbourne location
- Award-winning collaborative culture
- Global growth opportunities
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an empathetic and experienced manager of all things people and culture at an Australian innovative technology scale-up.
Our People & Culture team sits at the nexus of our values, our strategy, and our operational rhythms. This will suit a candidate who is passionate about people and technology, and knows best practices and right-sizing HR for visionary scale-ups.
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of the HR function at CD across the employee lifecycle through partnering with executives and people managers including:
- Employees' onboarding process is effective and memorable.
- Position descriptions are actively used in the people management function.
- All employees have a development plan that is actionable and meaningful.
- Recruitment and contractor sourcing.
- Ensure employee benefits are understood and enjoyed across the business.
- Provide insights on leading and lagging indicators on our people and culture.
- Supporting people managers to ensure performance concerns are addressed consistently.
- Supporting the business through terminations.
- Optimising HR processes
- Building a vibrant employee brand in market
- Run a sustainable program of rituals, such as One Team, that support and promote Clear Dynamics culture and values
- Actively represent and reflect Clear Dynamics Values at all times: Superpowered, Team work, Customer focused, Personal Excellence and Humility
Things you'll have:
- Demonstrate tenure at a current / previous employer where you’ve successfully managed the end-to-end employee lifecycle within a dynamic environment
- An application of empathic leadership in the HR function and strong risk-based follow-through of processes
- Proven ability to quickly build strong relationships with senior and executive-level leads
- Proven ability to provide HR guidance and assistance to people managers at any level in the business
- Current knowledge of HR law best practice as it applies to day-to-day employment processes
- Creative and forward-thinking “culturalist” with examples of where you’ve brought culture-building initiatives to life
- Team management, coaching and leadership – and understanding the difference between all three.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Tertiary qualification in humanities or business
- Evidence of being a lifelong learner.
You will take ownership and care about your work to completion. You are humble and respectful. You have a bias towards action and collaboration but can manage your own responsibilities. We are a high-performing team, and this is a demanding position, but you will be offered opportunities and support to grow to meet the challenge.
We welcome applications from people from all walks of life. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where our employees can bring their true, authentic selves to work, do the best work of their careers, and grow their careers in a mission-driven, values-based culture.
Come help us disrupt enterprise software.
About Clear Dynamics:
Clear Dynamics is an Enterprise Software Company that helps customers solve often their most unsolvable challenges. We help our customers in two key ways:
- Data Modernisation
- Application Modernisation
Some of Australia’s largest companies are solving previously unsolved challenges with Clear Dynamics as their partner. That’s because we approach technology development differently than the prevailing market. Moving beyond the code, it is our data-first approach to how we define, compose and deliver technology outcomes that stands us apart, and allows us to think differently with our customers about how to best serve their business needs.
In short, we are automating the software development lifecycle, starting with metadata as our foundation. This means we can achieve more, we can adapt more often, without the constraints of legacy technology practices and frameworks. There’s no box. No package. With Clear Dynamics, our customers can dive straight in and start designing a better tomorrow, today.