Senior Project Manager
Coviu is a catalyst for life-changing online care anywhere. An Australian start-up, Coviu’s software is a beautifully designed, intuitive, and engaging cloud-native video consultation platform purpose-built for healthcare.
At Coviu we work with a range of healthcare providers including doctors and allied health professionals making it easier to deliver higher quality, more engaging care. Coviu integrates seamlessly with standardised assessments and clinical tools to make it simple to deliver higher quality care to clients.
Coviu’s unique web-based software and clinical tools meet the highest data encryption standards, making us the Australian Government’s provider of choice for video telehealth.
In the first weeks of COVID-19, Coviu grew from 400 consultations a day to 25,000 consultations a day. Now, thanks to our users Coviu has delivered 7 million+ video consultations for more than 95,000 health practitioners.
We are deeply committed to innovation, research validation, privacy and security, simplicity of use, scalability and interoperability with existing systems. Our Coviu team is a friendly, close-knit group of like-minded people who are excited about changing the healthcare landscape.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a friendly, resilient, skilled negotiator and able to handle delicate situations with tact and diplomacy.
As a Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Relationship building: Develop strong client relationships and act as a key point of contact including managing tier 1 client enquiries and negotiating realistic expectations.
- Document creation: Prepare documentation for large enterprise and government customers such as a Project Management Plan, Gantt charts, Contract Master Schedule, and Engineering Management Plan.
- Project execution: Attend regular key customer meetings to manage the progression of customer projects and work with the Coviu internal product and engineering teams to manage the execution of Project Plans.
- SLA management: Act as an escalation point for Incidents and Requests that have or are likely to breach agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Scope management: Manage customer demands for functionalities that are outside an agreed scope and outside Coviu’s scope with skill.
- Quote management: Create new Statements of Work with customers for requested new product features, communicate requirements with the Coviu product team to develop quotes, obtain necessary approvals to implement these new features, and negotiate contracts or contract changes with customers.
- Progress management: Communicate with key stakeholders on the status of product features, integration, and implementation.
- Quality work: Ensure the quality of work is in accordance with contractual requirements, Company standards and client expectations.
- Project governance: Manage the project governance in alignment with the overall contract.
Why work at Coviu?
When you join Coviu you can expect:
- A company committed to open communication and retaining outstanding talent
- An upbeat and dynamic team who enjoy taking on new challenges, solving problems and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Remote first company, we operate on a blended model with the majority of our time spent Working from Home (WFH) and optional office hours in either our Sydney or Brisbane office.
- Generous WFH Allowance to Setup Home Office to enable remote work.
- An opportunity to work for a rapidly growing software company, making a significant impact in the digital transformation of the healthcare industry
Desirable Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years previous experience in a Project Manager role
- Strong project planning and documentation skills - experience with MS Project
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with Government contracts and negotiations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to say no diplomatically
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated experience in resolving complex issues that impact both customers and the organisation
- Demonstrated experience with Jira and managing tickets through Agile Sprint planning
- Strong technical and project management background
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, excellent negotiator
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
You Might Also Bring
- Experience working in/with government procurement
- Experience working with DevOps/infrastructure teams
- Experience working in public (AWS) and private cloud
- Experience working with Digital Health technologies in the Australian Health Sector a major plus.
- A basic technical understanding of Web application software development.
Why work at Coviu?
Here at Coviu, we strive hard for a better future of healthcare, providing the tools to enable care, from anywhere. To achieve this, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace.
When you join Coviu you can expect:
- A company committed to open communication and retaining outstanding talent.
- A dynamic team that enjoys taking on new challenges, solving problems and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- A safe and flexible workplace as a remote-first business with optional office hours in either our Sydney or Brisbane office.
- Flexible ways of working, we at Coviu want to empower our team to feel trusted and respected every day.
- A generous work from home allowance to set up a home office to enable remote work.
- An opportunity to make a significant impact in the digital transformation of the healthcare industry.
- A passionate and friendly team who are leaders in their industry and will support and inspire you to reach your full potential.
Meet the Humans of Coviu: https://youtu.be/F7IijQ2A0UU
- Are you dedicated, enthusiastic and organised?
- Are you a team player and passionate about healthcare?
- Do you find answers on your own accord and create solutions where they don’t yet exist?
- Are you able to see gaps as opportunities to create something new, not as intimidating or frustrating insufficiencies?
- Are you keen to work for a rapidly growing software company?
Sound like you?
Apply and be a part of a welcoming company full of like-minded people excited about changing the digital healthcare landscape.
We deeply value people from diverse cultures, abilities, genders and respect multiplicity of thoughts and free expression, allowing people to feel accepted and valued. We strive to provide a safe and flexible workplace as a remote first business. By providing flexible ways of working, we at Coviu want to empower our team to feel trusted and respected every day.
Please no recruitment agencies, if we require assistance we will reach out to our preferred suppliers.