Implementation Manager, Digital Led Customer Success
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our Scale Customer Success team has an important role to play in helping realise Culture Amp’s mission by driving the success and business impact for 1000s of organizations around the world. We are delivering a cutting edge, digitally-led engagement model that meets our customers where they are in a scalable way.
This role is tasked with helping customers realize their first value with the platform, and plays a critical role in the onboarding and implementation.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Meet 1:1 with customers to help with their rollout strategy
- Run 1:many sessions to answer customer questions and continue to drive their success
- Craft emails and phone outreach to customers to drive activation and product adoption
- Partner with the team on ways to improve our early customer experience
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Project Management, SaaS experience preferred
- A highly consultative & scaled approach with customers (tech-touch & low-touch engagement journeys)
- The ability to explain complex ideas in a simple, easy to understand way
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to set clear expectations with customers
- A strategic thinker able to connect product use cases to bigger business level strategy
- A tech-savvy, product expert; you don’t shy away from new tools & tech
- Comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Able to build customer relationships quickly
- Able to problem solve in real time with customers
- Able to handle multiple customer conversations simultaneously
- A team player
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.
Something looks off?